lgpiper

Envy of Angels
Matt Wallace
The Fellowship of the Frog
Edgar Wallace
Code of Conduct (The Jani Kilian Chronicles Book 1)
Kristine Smith
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton

Winnie-the-Pooh

Winnie-the-Pooh - A.A. Milne, Ernest H. Shepard My spouse was unimpressed with my dalliance with the Moomins and insisted that I would be better served with The Wind in the Willows and with Winnie the Pooh. I read the former a couple of months ago, and now I've done Pooh. Well, it's charming and all the old stories I remember from when I was a kid. But I don't think it's retained its charm as much as has The Wind in the Willows, and I'm not sure it's any more charming than the Moomin stories. I would, however, love to be reading this to my 5-year-old grandson, if only I could get him to sit still for a few minutes.