lgpiper

Envy of Angels
Matt Wallace
The Fellowship of the Frog
Edgar Wallace
Code of Conduct (The Jani Kilian Chronicles Book 1)
Kristine Smith
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton

Moominvalley in November

Moominvalley in November - Tove Jansson, Kingsley Hart Here endeth my study of the Moomins and their fellow creatures. I'll miss them.

A number of creatures feel unsettled and decide to make their ways to Moomin Valley, so as to hang out in a sensible household, i.e. that run my Moominmamma and Moominpappa. But the Moomins are not there. So, the creatures make up a family of their own for a while. Then they begin to drift back off, and so ends the Moomin Saga. Quite a fun series of books.