lgpiper

Tales from Moominvalley
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
On The Beach (Vintage Classics)
Nevil Shute Norway
The Maltese Falcon
Dashiell Hammett
Obscure Destinies
Willa Cather
A Start in Life (The Michael Cullen Novels)
Alan Sillitoe
Mobilizing Web Sites: Strategies for Mobile Web Implementation
Kristofer Layon

The Black Arrow

The Black Arrow - Robert Louis Stevenson I'm pretty sure my dad read this book to me while I was lying on what seemed like my death bed, during the summer before my freshman year in college. I had a serious case of mono and was flat on my back for about 6 weeks. Whatever, I have a vague recollection of having been read the book, so I wanted to give it another go.

I rather liked the book. It was entertaining and appeared to have some interesting bits of 15th-century British history intertwined.