lgpiper

Envy of Angels
Matt Wallace
The Fellowship of the Frog
Edgar Wallace
Code of Conduct (The Jani Kilian Chronicles Book 1)
Kristine Smith
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton

The Black Arrow

The Black Arrow - Robert Louis Stevenson I'm pretty sure my dad read this book to me while I was lying on what seemed like my death bed, during the summer before my freshman year in college. I had a serious case of mono and was flat on my back for about 6 weeks. Whatever, I have a vague recollection of having been read the book, so I wanted to give it another go.

I rather liked the book. It was entertaining and appeared to have some interesting bits of 15th-century British history intertwined.