lgpiper

Reading Slothfully

The Spirit of the Border
Zane Grey
Ramona the Brave (Ramona, #3)
Beverly Cleary
The Underground Man (Vintage Crime/Black Lizard)
Ross Macdonald
Matt Wallace
The Fellowship of the Frog
Edgar Wallace

The Black Arrow

The Black Arrow - Robert Louis Stevenson I'm pretty sure my dad read this book to me while I was lying on what seemed like my death bed, during the summer before my freshman year in college. I had a serious case of mono and was flat on my back for about 6 weeks. Whatever, I have a vague recollection of having been read the book, so I wanted to give it another go.

I rather liked the book. It was entertaining and appeared to have some interesting bits of 15th-century British history intertwined.