lgpiper

Envy of Angels
Matt Wallace
The Fellowship of the Frog
Edgar Wallace
Code of Conduct (The Jani Kilian Chronicles Book 1)
Kristine Smith
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton

The Sea-Hawk

The Sea-Hawk - Rafael Sabatini I found this book to be rather engaging. Lots of betrayal and misunderstanding, lots of skulduggery, lots of racist stereotypes about Muslims and Arabs, lots of sexism, and so forth, but then it was written in 1915.

If you have to choose between this and "The Scarlet Pimpernel", choose this one. Not that Pimpernel is bad, it's just this one is better.