lgpiper

Tales from Moominvalley
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
On The Beach (Vintage Classics)
Nevil Shute Norway
The Maltese Falcon
Dashiell Hammett
Obscure Destinies
Willa Cather
A Start in Life (The Michael Cullen Novels)
Alan Sillitoe
Mobilizing Web Sites: Strategies for Mobile Web Implementation
Kristofer Layon

The Sea-Hawk

The Sea-Hawk - Rafael Sabatini I found this book to be rather engaging. Lots of betrayal and misunderstanding, lots of skulduggery, lots of racist stereotypes about Muslims and Arabs, lots of sexism, and so forth, but then it was written in 1915.

If you have to choose between this and "The Scarlet Pimpernel", choose this one. Not that Pimpernel is bad, it's just this one is better.