lgpiper

Tales from Moominvalley
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
On The Beach (Vintage Classics)
Nevil Shute Norway
The Maltese Falcon
Dashiell Hammett
Obscure Destinies
Willa Cather
A Start in Life (The Michael Cullen Novels)
Alan Sillitoe
Mobilizing Web Sites: Strategies for Mobile Web Implementation
Kristofer Layon

Forever Odd

Forever Odd - Dean Koontz An ok book. I'm not a big fan of "occult" crap, so I doubt I'll read Koontz again. I have no idea why Koontz is so popular. He's readable, but rather stuck on himself (lots of faux philosophy thrown in), and as I said, occult crap. Weird, I don't mind, I'm a huge fan of Murakami, but this stuff left me feeling "meh".