lgpiper

Envy of Angels
Matt Wallace
The Fellowship of the Frog
Edgar Wallace
Code of Conduct (The Jani Kilian Chronicles Book 1)
Kristine Smith
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton

Black Boy

Black Boy - Richard Wright, Jerry W. Ward Jr. This was a difficult book to read. Not because of the writing, the writing was excellent. But because of the subject matter. I don't think I realized quite how bad things were in the south for our black brothers and sisters. I've read Uncle Tom's Cabin and the Autobiography of Frederick Douglass, and a few other things, but the sheer depravity with which white people treated black people wasn't quite so painfully described.

Everyone should read this book. It's only been a generation since the civil right's era, and if anyone really thinks racism can be obliterated in one generation, they're drinking a strange kool aid.