lgpiper

Tales from Moominvalley
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
On The Beach (Vintage Classics)
Nevil Shute Norway
The Maltese Falcon
Dashiell Hammett
Obscure Destinies
Willa Cather
A Start in Life (The Michael Cullen Novels)
Alan Sillitoe
Mobilizing Web Sites: Strategies for Mobile Web Implementation
Kristofer Layon

The Mysterious Affair at Styles

The Mysterious Affair at Styles - Agatha Christie This was a good enough book. Basically, I needed a break after The Count of Monte Cristo.

Agatha Christie is entertaining, but not particularly deep. Even though murder is generally a psychological crime, she doesn't delve deeply into the human condition.

This book had Poirot and Capt. Hastings. Lots of red herrings and misdirection. Even though I'd watched a video version in the last year, I'd not clearly remembered the ending.