lgpiper

Envy of Angels
Matt Wallace
The Fellowship of the Frog
Edgar Wallace
Code of Conduct (The Jani Kilian Chronicles Book 1)
Kristine Smith
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton

The Mysterious Affair at Styles

The Mysterious Affair at Styles - Agatha Christie This was a good enough book. Basically, I needed a break after The Count of Monte Cristo.

Agatha Christie is entertaining, but not particularly deep. Even though murder is generally a psychological crime, she doesn't delve deeply into the human condition.

This book had Poirot and Capt. Hastings. Lots of red herrings and misdirection. Even though I'd watched a video version in the last year, I'd not clearly remembered the ending.