lgpiper

Envy of Angels
Matt Wallace
The Fellowship of the Frog
Edgar Wallace
Code of Conduct (The Jani Kilian Chronicles Book 1)
Kristine Smith
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton

The Wisdom of Father Brown

The Wisdom of Father Brown - G.K. Chesterton This is a book of short stories, and I wasn't all that intrigued by any of them. Perhaps I'm not a short-story person. Father Brown is a priest (Roman Catholic) who studies human nature. He is, thereby, able to puzzle out conundrums more easily than most...or something like that. Whatever, each story is a little baffling mystery. I didn't find them all that interesting, but perhaps I'm in a state of distraction these days. I had read previously The Innocence of Father Brown and liked it moderately well. This volume is ok, but ....