lgpiper

Tales from Moominvalley
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
On The Beach (Vintage Classics)
Nevil Shute Norway
The Maltese Falcon
Dashiell Hammett
Obscure Destinies
Willa Cather
A Start in Life (The Michael Cullen Novels)
Alan Sillitoe
Mobilizing Web Sites: Strategies for Mobile Web Implementation
Kristofer Layon

The Wisdom of Father Brown

The Wisdom of Father Brown - G.K. Chesterton This is a book of short stories, and I wasn't all that intrigued by any of them. Perhaps I'm not a short-story person. Father Brown is a priest (Roman Catholic) who studies human nature. He is, thereby, able to puzzle out conundrums more easily than most...or something like that. Whatever, each story is a little baffling mystery. I didn't find them all that interesting, but perhaps I'm in a state of distraction these days. I had read previously The Innocence of Father Brown and liked it moderately well. This volume is ok, but ....