lgpiper

Envy of Angels
Matt Wallace
The Fellowship of the Frog
Edgar Wallace
Code of Conduct (The Jani Kilian Chronicles Book 1)
Kristine Smith
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton

The Phantom Tollbooth

The Phantom Tollbooth - Norton Juster This is billed as a kids book. I dunno, it was one long play on words, and rather a moralistic play on words. All good for me, but I'm not sure I would have gotten much from it back in the dark ages when I was a kid. Perhaps the word play would work for an intelligent middle schooler. Whatever, it was a fun read. The Kindle version I got from the library even had the Jules Peiffer illustrations.