lgpiper

Envy of Angels
Matt Wallace
The Fellowship of the Frog
Edgar Wallace
Code of Conduct (The Jani Kilian Chronicles Book 1)
Kristine Smith
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton

The Insidious Dr. Fu Manchu

The Insidious Dr. Fu Manchu - Sax Rohmer Holy crap, is this racist! I hope I'll be forgiven for having begun to read it. Coupling virulent racism with an implausibly incomprehensible story makes for bad reading. Perhaps a better story might have kept me reading despite the racism. Perhaps without the racism I'd have been able to keep wading through the poorly plotted story. But in this case, it's two strikes and you're out!