lgpiper

Envy of Angels
Matt Wallace
The Fellowship of the Frog
Edgar Wallace
Code of Conduct (The Jani Kilian Chronicles Book 1)
Kristine Smith
Tales from Moominvalley
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton

Outsider in Amsterdam (Grijpstra & de Gier Mystery #1)

Outsider in Amsterdam (Grijpstra & de Gier Mystery #1) - Janwillem van de Wetering The formatting of the ebook I was given was so horrible that the book was essentially unreadable. I lasted through one chapter and then decided my life was too short for this kind of crap. If people want me to provide free reviews, the least they can do is provide readable copies.

I'm pretty sure I read a dead-tree version of this book a number of years ago and liked it. But this version, from Soho Press was unreadable, entirely due to myriad formatting flaws.