lgpiper

Tales from Moominvalley
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
On The Beach (Vintage Classics)
Nevil Shute Norway
The Maltese Falcon
Dashiell Hammett
Obscure Destinies
Willa Cather
A Start in Life (The Michael Cullen Novels)
Alan Sillitoe
Mobilizing Web Sites: Strategies for Mobile Web Implementation
Kristofer Layon

Outsider in Amsterdam (Grijpstra & de Gier Mystery #1)

Outsider in Amsterdam (Grijpstra & de Gier Mystery #1) - Janwillem van de Wetering The formatting of the ebook I was given was so horrible that the book was essentially unreadable. I lasted through one chapter and then decided my life was too short for this kind of crap. If people want me to provide free reviews, the least they can do is provide readable copies.

I'm pretty sure I read a dead-tree version of this book a number of years ago and liked it. But this version, from Soho Press was unreadable, entirely due to myriad formatting flaws.