lgpiper

Tales from Moominvalley
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
On The Beach (Vintage Classics)
Nevil Shute Norway
The Maltese Falcon
Dashiell Hammett
Obscure Destinies
Willa Cather
A Start in Life (The Michael Cullen Novels)
Alan Sillitoe
Mobilizing Web Sites: Strategies for Mobile Web Implementation
Kristofer Layon

The 2 Hour Guide to Mastering Evernote - Including: Tips, Uses, and Evernote Essentials [2nd Edition] - Brandon Collins This is a reasonably well done guide to using Evernote. It's not for absolute beginners, but provides insights and tips to make casual Evernote users into more savvy, and regular users.

It doesn't provide click-by-click instructions, so if you're in need of those, then search elsewhere. But, for most of us, Evernote is sufficiently intuitive that we can mostly use it out of the box. But it turns out, Evernote has useful features which are not obvious. Collins provides a guide to using some of those.

Note, whoever initially entered this book into the data base got the author's last name wrong. It is Collins with an 's' rather than a 'g', i.e it's not Colling.

I should probably also confess that I got the book as a free kindle promotion. I'm not sure I'd have paid for the book, but I am glad enough for having read it.