lgpiper

Envy of Angels
Matt Wallace
The Fellowship of the Frog
Edgar Wallace
Code of Conduct (The Jani Kilian Chronicles Book 1)
Kristine Smith
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton

NSA Priest: A Chalk Short Story

NSA Priest: A Chalk Short Story - Carac Allison In this short story, Chalk uses a secret incantation to contact someone inside the NSA when he wants information not accessible via his normal hacking routines. In this instance, the NSA person will only give Chalk the info requested provided he, Chalk, hunts down and delivers a first-edition copy of Orwell's 1984. So, Chalk does that, while along the way confronting love and loss and the old memories that seem to serve to give a semblance of meaning to one's life.