lgpiper

Tales from Moominvalley
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
On The Beach (Vintage Classics)
Nevil Shute Norway
The Maltese Falcon
Dashiell Hammett
Obscure Destinies
Willa Cather
A Start in Life (The Michael Cullen Novels)
Alan Sillitoe
Mobilizing Web Sites: Strategies for Mobile Web Implementation
Kristofer Layon

The Awakening

The Awakening - Kate Chopin Apparently, this is some kind of feminist manifesto. The main character is completely vapid and is of little interest as a human being. I see Jane Eyre or Mina Murray (from "Dracula") as being much better characterizations of women after whom one might want to model oneself. This book isn't awful, but there are so many other books that are better that I would advise one to avoid it.