lgpiper

Envy of Angels
Matt Wallace
The Fellowship of the Frog
Edgar Wallace
Code of Conduct (The Jani Kilian Chronicles Book 1)
Kristine Smith
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton

The Awakening

The Awakening - Kate Chopin Apparently, this is some kind of feminist manifesto. The main character is completely vapid and is of little interest as a human being. I see Jane Eyre or Mina Murray (from "Dracula") as being much better characterizations of women after whom one might want to model oneself. This book isn't awful, but there are so many other books that are better that I would advise one to avoid it.