lgpiper

Envy of Angels
Matt Wallace
The Fellowship of the Frog
Edgar Wallace
Code of Conduct (The Jani Kilian Chronicles Book 1)
Kristine Smith
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton

The House on the Cliff

The House on the Cliff - Franklin W. Dixon I remember that when I was 8 to 10 years old the Hardy Boys seemed pretty cool. Hell, what's not to like about boys with motorcycles and motor boats? Clearly, I didn't have well developed critical skills.

A lot happens in this book that makes very little sense in light of things that happened only a few pages previously. Obviously, the books aren't written for people looking for logical sense, just lots of action, danger, motorcycles and fun. The Hardys have all that, but I think I've matured in the last half century and need a bit more these days.