lgpiper

Tales from Moominvalley
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
On The Beach (Vintage Classics)
Nevil Shute Norway
The Maltese Falcon
Dashiell Hammett
Obscure Destinies
Willa Cather
A Start in Life (The Michael Cullen Novels)
Alan Sillitoe
Mobilizing Web Sites: Strategies for Mobile Web Implementation
Kristofer Layon

The Prisoner of Zenda

The Prisoner of Zenda - Anthony Hope This was a good yarn. I may have seen the movie with my dad back many years ago. It' the classic "Ruritania" novel. It turns out, my dad's catch phrase—"The keys man the keys...but then God forgive me, I believe I struck a dead man in the face"—comes from this book. Anyway, it was an interesting story, and old-fashioned swash buckler, and even provided a few tidbits for thought: What would you do if you were a temporary stand in for someone else, and you fell in love with that person's intended, and she with you?