lgpiper

Tales from Moominvalley
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
On The Beach (Vintage Classics)
Nevil Shute Norway
The Maltese Falcon
Dashiell Hammett
Obscure Destinies
Willa Cather
A Start in Life (The Michael Cullen Novels)
Alan Sillitoe
Mobilizing Web Sites: Strategies for Mobile Web Implementation
Kristofer Layon

Rupert of Hentzau

Rupert of Hentzau - Anthony Hope I really enjoyed this book's predecessor, The Prisoner of Zenda, and this book was almost as good. It kept my interest to the end. Lots of plot twists, swash buckling, etc. I could do without some of the cloying melodrama, but a bit of that is pretty much an inevitable feature of books written around the turn of the 20th century.