lgpiper

Envy of Angels
Matt Wallace
The Fellowship of the Frog
Edgar Wallace
Code of Conduct (The Jani Kilian Chronicles Book 1)
Kristine Smith
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton

David Copperfield

David Copperfield - Charles Dickens A most excellent book. Rather a shame that I didn't discover Dickens until the twilight (rather a long one, I expect) of my life. Although this book is not quite as good as Great Expectations, it's close.

Basically, it follows the life of David Copperfield from youth to adulthood. There are lots of misadventures along the way, lots of quirky characters, rather a number of scoundrels, and oodles of observations on the human condition. This should be on everyone's to-read list.