lgpiper

Tales from Moominvalley
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
On The Beach (Vintage Classics)
Nevil Shute Norway
The Maltese Falcon
Dashiell Hammett
Obscure Destinies
Willa Cather
A Start in Life (The Michael Cullen Novels)
Alan Sillitoe
Mobilizing Web Sites: Strategies for Mobile Web Implementation
Kristofer Layon

David Copperfield

David Copperfield - Charles Dickens A most excellent book. Rather a shame that I didn't discover Dickens until the twilight (rather a long one, I expect) of my life. Although this book is not quite as good as Great Expectations, it's close.

Basically, it follows the life of David Copperfield from youth to adulthood. There are lots of misadventures along the way, lots of quirky characters, rather a number of scoundrels, and oodles of observations on the human condition. This should be on everyone's to-read list.