lgpiper

Tales from Moominvalley
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
On The Beach (Vintage Classics)
Nevil Shute Norway
The Maltese Falcon
Dashiell Hammett
Obscure Destinies
Willa Cather
A Start in Life (The Michael Cullen Novels)
Alan Sillitoe
Mobilizing Web Sites: Strategies for Mobile Web Implementation
Kristofer Layon

Mike Hammer: Lady, Go Die!

Mike Hammer: Lady, Go Die! - Max Allan Collins, Mickey Spillane My dad had said he didn't like Mickey Spillane, and now I know why. Mike Hammer, Mickey's alter ego, is a thoroughly despicable human being. He is violent, is a killer without remorse, has no moral compass that I can see, and is odiously sexist.

Were it not for the despicable nature of the protagonist, this might be an ok book. Which is to say, the plot and descriptions are ok. But, I hope I never have the misfortune to read more of this crap in the future.

Perhaps regular Mike Hammer books are better. This one was finished up and published posthumously by Max Allan Collins, someone else whose books I'll avoid in the future.