lgpiper

Envy of Angels
Matt Wallace
The Fellowship of the Frog
Edgar Wallace
Code of Conduct (The Jani Kilian Chronicles Book 1)
Kristine Smith
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes -  Arthur Conan Doyle This was the first of the Sherlock Holmes books available through Amazon. It is a series of short stories, and begins in the middle of the Holmes/Watson relationship. I wanted to begin at the beginning, so stopped after about the third of the ?? stories in this collection and switched to A Study in Scarlet, which I had to download from the library at the Univ. of Adelaide (along with oodles of other Sherlock Holmes volumes not available at Amazon, although every one of them is out of copyright, so WTF? Amazon? Interestingly, less than a month after I snagged them all from my Aussie friends, Amazon began offering them all. WTF?)