lgpiper

Tales from Moominvalley
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
On The Beach (Vintage Classics)
Nevil Shute Norway
The Maltese Falcon
Dashiell Hammett
Obscure Destinies
Willa Cather
A Start in Life (The Michael Cullen Novels)
Alan Sillitoe
Mobilizing Web Sites: Strategies for Mobile Web Implementation
Kristofer Layon

The Sign of Four

The Sign of Four -  Arthur Conan Doyle This is the second of the Sherlock Holmes' canon, a short novel, like the first book, A Study in Scarlet. In this one, Holmes and Watson help a young woman, who might have been defrauded out of an inheritance. Watson falls in love and ends up marrying the young woman, although ever after, it seems, he seems to find an awful lot of time to hang out with, and even have extended sleepovers with, Sherlock Holmes.