lgpiper

Tales from Moominvalley
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
Moominland Midwinter
Tove Jansson, Thomas Warburton
On The Beach (Vintage Classics)
Nevil Shute Norway
The Maltese Falcon
Dashiell Hammett
Obscure Destinies
Willa Cather
A Start in Life (The Michael Cullen Novels)
Alan Sillitoe
Mobilizing Web Sites: Strategies for Mobile Web Implementation
Kristofer Layon

Belle Ruin

Belle Ruin - Martha Grimes This is the third of Grimes' Emma Graham books. Emma is the 12-year old I first met many years ago in Hotel Paradise, one of my favorite books ever. Basically, Belle Ruin is the first half of a longer novel which includes Fadeaway Girl (my take, Grimes might not agree). The first two books in the series stand on their own, the last two, really should go together, with some serious cutting and editing. I have basically discussed my views of these two books under Fadeaway Girl, so if you care what I thought, go to that review.